BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

find my cure....at last....!!

haha...long time no see.....(or is it long time no write??..)


haven't been in good mood lately....no blog walking.no new entry.i wonder why....for the last two weeks,i kept on signing in kale pecet,but then sign out back.....every time i sign in,i only got this one thing in mind....and what was that..??no....not telling you....i rather cut parts of my body than writing it here....(err.....when i say part of my body i mean something like nail or hair....)...actually, i started giving up....but, a few days back...with a very little hope,i click my keyboard enter button after writing down kale pecet password...and there..!!at last..!!i sigh in relief...thought you'd stop....yo,bro..!!where have you been all these time..??i love to read what you wrote....it kinda give me something,help me to understand what is meant by L-I-F-E....so please,make yourself work harder on writing new stuff....giving me new meaning of life every day....


is it only me who think that i'm going a little emo tonight....??enough with this....you go girl..!!now you found your cure,so CHILL..!!


got one more week here before the end of semester....headed back home next friday night.....really looking forward for that....many things happed during this last two weeks....yesterday,we got our final result...got 3 something....not 4 flat but i think okay laa....today is holiday....tomorrow we got our dinner....farewell to my 'beloved' super senior....hah..!!to be true,i got nothing to wear for tomorrow night....didn't do any shopping...just go through my closet and find something nice enough,at least something suitable to wear for dinner....anyway,who cares..!!


did i mention i got to see doctors cutting out a patient's finger..??the one that they cut off the flesh first and then used the bone-cutter to cut the phalanges...ohh..!!think i didn't.......lalalalala

0 comments:

Post a Comment